Dyson Corrale - 1st generation Corrale | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Corrale - 1st generation Corrale

• 3 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I own several dyson products. I have 3 stick vacuums, hair dryer, airwrap and two hot and cold air purifiers. I am interested in the straightener.

On the dyson site, they have one link of the corral straightener with all of the new colors at 499, and then a separate “fushia” version listed as “1st generation” for 399.  What are the differences between the fushia version ( which states it is final sale) and the other version?

Also, what is the lifespan of the straighter, in other words how long will the batteries continue to hold a charge? 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 5 April 2023, 16:23

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @jbnc

I can get why it may be a bit confusing as there are quite a few different colour options to choose from.

The 1st generation is the original fuchsia colour, which only applied to the first model(s). The newer models are in an array of colours, and come with the newer designed Dyson Corrale Travel Dok™, which neatly displays the Corrale while charging. Folding away for convenience during travel.

I have taken a look at the price range, and can confirm that all models are priced by local market, where some have promotional discount applied. I suspect that is what you’re seeing on your local website. 

To familiarise yourself with the Corrale either before or after ordering, I suggest watching our How to set up and use your Dyson Corrale™ hair straightener video on YouTube.

Regarding lifespan, Dyson provide a two-year warranty against the Corrale, if you should have an fault during this time, they’d look to either repair or replace a part. I do however think the following tips in the link below would be quite helpful for maximizing the battery runtime. 

If you need further support after this with placing the order, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.