Dyson new Supersonic Colour - I am in LOVE! | Dyson Community
Sticky SPOTLIGHTED POST

Dyson new Supersonic Colour - I am in LOVE!

• 25 January 2023
  • 6 replies
Dyson new Supersonic Colour - I am in LOVE!
  • Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I got the Dyson Airwrap in November last year AND I love it!

I decided on the blue & rosé colourway, which looks so beautiful! I’ve just seen they have a new Topaz Orange colour AND I want it so so badly!! 

My Airwrap now looks lonely and I’m seriously considering buying the Supersonic 😁

If anyone has one yet, please, please, please share your photos! 😍!

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

You have to say YES!!! You can never just have one Dyson 😍!!

You know, I started seeing this colour pop up!! I couldn’t figure out what it was! It’s so beautiful!! Get on TikTok. There’s so many unboxing and reveal clips! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY8NG1HW/

Ariel 🧜‍♀️

This colour is very perfect. I have sent a hint to my boyfriend 🤣! My birthday is soon. Maybe I will have 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you all for the feedback; we love to hear from our owners - the good and bad. We’re thrilled to hear how popular this colorway seems to be so far!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Buffyh

Thanks for sharing!

It’s great to hear this type of feedback.

As I think our other members would love to share their photos, I've added it as a ‘Spotlighted Post’ on our homepage. 

In case you weren’t aware, the Topaz orange is currently a Limited edition colourway, for the Dyson Supersonic and Dyson Airwrap. Each come with a Byzantine purple Presentation case.

I’ve had the luck of seeing these up close. Their visually stunning and the office love it! 

I’m looking forward to see everyone else’s pictures of their Supersonic and Airwrap 😀!

Stuart.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

This is just what we needed! Another excuse to buy a Dyson for the Salon 😅!

Even the apprentice agrees, she’s ordering one ASAP!! 😍

Please please please tell me someone got this colour for Valentine’s Day!?! ❤️