Dyson Supersonic Help! | Dyson Community

Dyson Supersonic Help!

• 23 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, I have just received the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer as a gift and as someone with very long thick hair (it's fab!) .. a few people have mentioned to me that you can get attachments for the Supersonic to make it similar to the airwrap for curling aswell.. can anyone advise on this? Thanks.

SalonSally 1 year ago

Hey Doll! 

Eeeek! How exciting!!!! Welcome to the Supersonic CLUB! 💃🏻

I’m not sure I’ve seen an accessory that is like the airwrap. The Diffuser is a good suggestion! @Macron182 anymore info you can share on this new wonder tool?! 

I 110% recommend visiting the Dyson Supersonic™️ hair dryer - Styling guides page! It is really just a bunch of Dyson YouTube links showing just how to get some really basic looks, with most of the out of box accessories you get 😄! Might be worth a stop. It would be very cheeky of me not to even share our own review - Supersonic hair dryer - Professional Review

Let me know what the new wonder tool is?! 

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Heya! Ohhhh! This has to be the Diffuser. That is unless Dyson have released another accessory I don’t know about or yet own 🤣🤣!! 

Watch https://youtu.be/OZ6j27OFhgE for some hints 😍! This really only works if you’ve got curly hair to begin with 😬!

Lemon 🍋

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey Doll! 

Eeeek! How exciting!!!! Welcome to the Supersonic CLUB! 💃🏻

I’m not sure I’ve seen an accessory that is like the airwrap. The Diffuser is a good suggestion! @Macron182 anymore info you can share on this new wonder tool?! 

I 110% recommend visiting the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer - Styling guides page! It is really just a bunch of Dyson YouTube links showing just how to get some really basic looks, with most of the out of box accessories you get 😄! Might be worth a stop. It would be very cheeky of me not to even share our own review - Supersonic hair dryer - Professional Review

Let me know what the new wonder tool is?!