Exchange complaiant | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Unfortunately this comment is not a positive one for Dyson. 
After previously purchasing the Dyson vinca rose airwrap in December 2022 I decided to buy the matching Corrale straightener March 2023. 

Up until August of 2024 I had no real issue with the corrale other than general slight dissatisfaction of the heating element, then this summer the Corrale stopped charging/ powering completely. 

Due to working away, I recently spoke to Dyson about resolving the issue. Initially they were helpful and with some trial and error and troubleshooting I was satisfied with being told I would receive an exchange. 
I awaited the email confirming the exchange ,which I received, but never received a confirmed delivery date and ID. I spoke to the chat box once more and was told to package the Dyson in all its original packaging for the exchange. It was the DPD delivery service text informing me they would be there within the hour (a few days after) that was the first indication of any exchange date/time. This was obviously not convenient as I was working and had to rearrange with DPD directly a more suitable day. 

The collection/ exchange process went smoothly but I am extremely disappointed in the product I received. As previously mentioned I had sent the special edition vinca rose corrale (box etc) to be collected assuming the same would be returned l. Instead I received the older model grey and purple corrale with no travel box. Whilst I’m aware this may seem somewhat dramatic, I am disappointed to no longer possess the product I paid for due to a fault in their manufacturing. I have received no contact from Dyson since and have been ignored on chat boxes/ calls today so I am using this as a last resort. 

in my opinion it is not unreasonable to expect the same product in place of the product I had originally bought. These products are a luxury electrical good and for almost four hundred pounds I would like the colour I chose in the first place. 

Any advice on what I could do, or if anyone has had a similar experience I would appreciate the help. 

Hi @Liv.ridsdale,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.