How can I get help with my refurbished complete multistyler airwrap? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Hi. I had purchased a refurbished multi styler air wrap complete last month and in a month it stopped working did all the troubleshooting steps but nothing worked. I got the limited edition ceramic pink since it was only available in refurbished and I made the biggest mistake. Since past 7-10 days I’m back and forth with Dyson via live chat, email and calls but there customer service is horrible. I am willing to pay the difference and want to get a new one since I don’t want the same problem again with the refurbished. But I don’t know what customer service they have which does not allow them do this. The problem came from there end and they should help the customer is the best possible way. Never buy a refurbished product from Dyson USA. 

sModeration edit - title updated]

Hi @Zahram,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

If the machine you’ve purchased is a Dyson refurbished model, it won’t be possible to pay the difference and swap this for a brand new machine in the event of a breakdown, so it sounds like you’ve been correctly advised here.

All Dyson refurbished machines are thoroughly inspected, cleaned, sanitized and tested prior to being listed for sale - so experiencing an issue as you’ve described would be very unusual.

This isn’t something we’ll be able to resolve for you via the Dyson Community forum - you’ll need to continue your ongoing conversation with the Dyson Customer Care team in your region. To get in touch, visit Dyson.com and click ‘Support’.

We’ll look forward to speaking with you!