I have not received any updates on my order - HELP | Dyson Community
Solved

I have not received any updates on my order - HELP

• 24 October 2023
  • 1 reply

I have placed an order for a professional blow dryer through the phone with dyson. I placed my first order on 10/13 which was canceled the same day and called again to place a new order on 10/19. I have called consistently asking for answers as to what is going on with my machine. I am always told on the phone that the order is processing and they will expedite it for me, but I never receive a confirmation email. I am extremely upset and do not know what to do as I need this for work and no one seems to be able to help me.

icon

Best answer by Stuart 25 October 2023, 17:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @haileyn

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve had. 

As the community team, myself included, don’t have access to customer account information, we wouldn’t be able to investigate this on your behalf. I do feel it’s worth a second glace however.

I encourage you to continue your conversation with the customer service team. For whatever reason you’re unable to contact the team through the telephone, please use one of the other services listed on the ‘Contact Us’ page. I recommend using either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.  To do this, simply click on our Dyson Support link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a conversation’.  

If your request is urgent, please navigate to your local Dyson Support page and click the purples button to speak to our Digital Assistant and enter a Live Chat.

Thanks, 

Stuart