I'm out 600 bucks and no Airwrap! | Dyson Community

I'm out 600 bucks and no Airwrap!

• 31 January 2023
  • 1 reply

I purchased an Airwrap Vinca Blue from Best Buy that broke after the second use. I was told it was a manufacturer defect and initiated a return for 1/7/23.  It arrives at the warehouse 1/13; I was told that it was actually NOT in stock as previously communicated. Estimated time was anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks. I was pretty upset, but was offered a refurbished 1st gen to try out while I wait but it was returned to sender 1/25 before I even received it. I called Dyson asking why and was told Vinca blue was restocked earlier than expected. Got a new order number and everything Except I called today 1/31 and was told IT’S NOT IN STOCK and they’re unsure why I was told that.  I’m out 600 bucks for a machine I’ve never really tried.  Why promise a refurbished machine to test out if you’re not going to send it? I asked for them to return the broken machine the second I found out nothing was in stock but that simply wouldn’t be possible. I’m out 600 bucks, no machine to return to best buy or even try out.  Is customer service for such a reputable company usually this atrocious? I’ve been told many dates, just need to know if I’m being LIED to again. 

(Moderation edit - Tags added/Updated Category)

Anonymous 1 year ago

Hi @adalinep31 

Thanks for letting us know about this. I can of course sense you’re frustration here.

We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. 

If you’re still in need of help, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you with queries relating to order status, payment or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf, and escalate internally if needed. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

I’d therefore encourage you to continue your conversation with them. The best method is to call them directly and speak to an operator. 

Thanks, 

View original

1 reply

Hi @adalinep31 

Thanks for letting us know about this. I can of course sense you’re frustration here.

We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologise for the experience you’ve had so far. 

If you’re still in need of help, our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to support you with queries relating to order status, payment or delivery. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can investigate on your behalf, and escalate internally if needed. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can help you with.

I’d therefore encourage you to continue your conversation with them. The best method is to call them directly and speak to an operator. 

Thanks,