Let's Talk Airstrait - Who has one and what are your tips and experiences? | Dyson Community

Let's Talk Airstrait - Who has one and what are your tips and experiences?

• 1 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

I love the Airstrait.  I bought it as soon as it came out. Didn’t get a fancy color it was so new. I didn’t want to wait for the other colors to come out.

This makes straightening my hair damage free for sure. I don’t even bother sectioning it LOL. I’m always in a hurry.

Would be cool if it was cordless like the Corrale.

MBGBeth 8 months ago

I have one and am a fan.  I have a bob/lob.  If you twist it, you can put a little bend in the hair so it doesn’t look severely straightened.  Just be careful with where the hot air is pointed.  

I also use it now for pre-drying before using my AirWrap - don’t sleep on it running while locked closed for just drying your hair.  

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I have one and am a fan.  I have a bob/lob.  If you twist it, you can put a little bend in the hair so it doesn’t look severely straightened.  Just be careful with where the hot air is pointed.  

I also use it now for pre-drying before using my AirWrap - don’t sleep on it running while locked closed for just drying your hair.