Navigating Customer Dissatisfaction: Addressing Incomplete Deliveries and Misleading Advertising on Dyson.hr | Dyson Community
Solved

Navigating Customer Dissatisfaction: Addressing Incomplete Deliveries and Misleading Advertising on Dyson.hr

• 14 March 2024
  • 4 replies

I require assistance with two incomplete deliveries of my orders.
Unfortunately, customer service in Croatia has been unable to provide a resolution.
Therefore, I am seeking assistance and answers here.

I placed an order for the Ceramic Pop Color Airwrap around 2 or 3 months ago. However, upon receiving the package, I discovered that the travel bag, which was supposed to be included according to your website, was missing. Despite reaching out to customer service in Croatia multiple times, I was informed that they could not send me the bag as it was no longer available, even though I had already paid for it. Furthermore, they did not offer any compensation or reduction in the price for the incomplete item I received.

Story continues...

Yesterday, I received my Ceramic Pop Color Corral, yet again, with an incomplete package. This time, only the travel bag was included, with no sign of the larger storage bag. Furthermore, upon inspection, it appears that the hair iron may have been used by someone else before being sent to me.
I was already frustrated about the missing storage box, which costs around 70 euros, but the discovery of a potentially used iron has intensified my dissatisfaction.

I promptly contacted customer service in Croatia upon receiving the incomplete package. However, their response was that once again, the storage box is no longer available as it is part of a limited edition. They did offer a replacement for the iron.

My primary concern now is why Dyson is advertising items on their official online pages that they cannot deliver?
To me, this situation exemplifies misleading customers and faulty advertising practices.

I possess comprehensive evidence, including photographs and all correspondence with customer care, to substantiate my case.

@Jack 

icon

Best answer by Jack 15 March 2024, 14:47

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

On December 27, 2023, I reached out to Dyson.hr customer service to ensure that I would receive the "present," and they confirmed my eligibility to receive it. Despite their assurance, I did not receive the "present" as promised.

On March 14, 2024, I bought another product, yet again encountering an uncomplicated delivery of bought item.

Dyson showcased a masterclass with their customer service and implemented a system that significantly hindered customers from reaching top-level executives with their complaints.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @SandraMahovic,

I understand from my colleagues in our Dyson Croatia Customer Care team that they’ve spoken with you this morning by phone and the situation has been resolved. I’m glad if this is the case!

If you need further support, please don’t hesitate to reach back out to the local team as they’ll be best placed to update you.

Hello @Jack,

the situation remains partially resolved.
I've been offered a settlement until the missing items come back in stock.
Allegedly, once they're available, they'll dispatch the travel box for the Dyson Airwrap and the storage bag for the Corrale.

I returned the Corrale (on Saturday), I received last week and am now awaiting the exchange, with hopes of receiving an unused item this time around.

I will definitely keep you posted.