Please amend my supersonic order details | Dyson Community
Solved

Please amend my supersonic order details

• 25 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi , I just ordered the hair dryer, but I couldn’t get the receipt on my  email, can you have check the detail for me?

(Edited by moderator – Moved to a new category/Tags added)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 25 November 2022, 11:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Li-FANG WEN 

Thanks for posting a question to the wider community. 

It’s great to read you’ve purchased a Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer.

We have a lovely group of Hair Care members happy to share their advice and tips on using, styling and more. If you’ve not already browsed the community space, why not check out our Getting started with Styling category. 

Unfortunately, amending your order isn't something our team will be able to assist with. Only our service team have access to our Customer Relations tool and therefore are able to amend customer details where required.
The recommended method of making contact with your local team is through WhatsApp. To do this, click on our Guides and manuals link, select the 'Support' option in the top navigation bar and continue through to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. Once here, select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.
If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Thanks, 

Stuart

@Li-FANG WEN

I absolutely love my Dyson straighteners! The hair area has really helpful styling content. There is even some for the hair dryer 😁!