Product Request: Men's shaving hair collection | Dyson Community

Product Request: Men's shaving hair collection

• 28 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Vacuum for a hair clipper.

I think there would be a lot of happy customers.

Dyson Community Moderator 1 year ago

Hey @Sampsonrustic 

We always love to hear feedback on our technology from Dyson owners, but we do have to be very careful looking at product suggestions submitted from outside our organisation. This could lead to misunderstandings, and I’m sure you’ll appreciate we have to be very cautious, especially in terms of intellectual property. 

We have a 6,000-strong global engineering team busy developing a pipeline of new Dyson technology stretching 25 years into the future. We can't reveal anything they might be working on until we're ready to launch, but the Dyson Community is a great place to stay up to date with our latest news!

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Sampsonrustic 

We always love to hear feedback on our technology from Dyson owners, but we do have to be very careful looking at product suggestions submitted from outside our organisation. This could lead to misunderstandings, and I’m sure you’ll appreciate we have to be very cautious, especially in terms of intellectual property. 

We have a 6,000-strong global engineering team busy developing a pipeline of new Dyson technology stretching 25 years into the future. We can't reveal anything they might be working on until we're ready to launch, but the Dyson Community is a great place to stay up to date with our latest news!