Relocating to Australia - Advice on using my Dyson Tech | Dyson Community
Solved

Relocating to Australia - Advice on using my Dyson Tech

• 5 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I am moving to Australia from the US. I currently have the dyson airwrap and love it. I know the airwrap won’t work properly in Australia due to the voltage differences, but I wanted to see if I was possible to just purchase an australian base for the airwrap instead of repurchasing the entire package with all of the different attachments again. Is this possible?

Thanks, 

Tierney

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 6 July 2023, 22:05

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Tierney,

Unfortunately, Dyson does not sell an Australian base for the Airwrap. The Airwrap is not dual voltage, so you would need to purchase the entire set again if you want to use it in Australia. The good news is that the Airwrap is still available to purchase in Australia, so you won't have to go without your favorite hair styler.

The current price for the Airwrap in Australia is AUD $899. You can purchase it from Dyson's website or from authorized retailers.

I hope this information is helpful.

Heya Hun!!

They actually have a post to help answer this very questions! It their official line, until they bring out a duel-voltage unit. Which I hope this later this year as I have a holiday to Dubai… and won’t be able to live without my Dyson 🤣!

The Dyson Airstrait™ straightener, Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler and Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer - Can I use it abroad/overseas? | Dyson Community

I have hear that if you’re relocating and still inside the warranty, they might swap it out for you! Maybe drop Dyson AU a message?

Good luck sweetie!