Replacing the Flight Ready Tag | Dyson Community
Solved

Replacing the Flight Ready Tag

• 6 December 2022
  • 5 replies

I’ve been having issues with replacing the flight ready tag for my Dyson Corrale.

Anyone else having issues? Been about 8 months. Reps say it’s out of stock. Not sure if I can use it without it or how to get a replacement. 

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 6 December 2022, 21:50

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @JRazo 

We’d be happy to check stock levels for you; can you please confirm your country of residence?

Hi, I live in yorba Linda, California. Thank you!

It’s showing as out of stock for me too! Have you tried clicking the ‘keep me updated’ button? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @JRazo 

Often times, stock can vary from what we show on the website. Newer Corrale models may have a different flight tag. Your best bet would be to get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. This way, our brand experts can determine what color and model Corrale you have, and check any internal stock as well. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

@kellym thank you for the info! I was able to order the part! The chat is so much better than calling a live rep! Since March I have gotten nowhere!