Smoothing brush on airwrap - Air leaking | Dyson Community
Solved

Smoothing brush on airwrap - Air leaking

• 20 March 2023
  • 5 replies

• Novice Member
  • 2 replies

Just wondering about the airflow on the airwrap smoothing brushes. Most of the air seems to come out of the bottom rather than through the bristles. Is this right or have I got a wonky one! It is the new version. Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 23 March 2023, 21:00

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@AKOS Nope. The air on mine comes out at the bristles. Are you sure it’s connected properly?

It’s not a counterfeit part is it, like one sold on eBay? I’ve heard they can be a little unreliable.

Hello @AKOS,

The air should definitely be coming through the bristles on the brush. It would be worth comparing both smoothing brushes to ensure that the fittings aren't damaged as this may be causing the airflow leak. If this appears perfectly fine, I would recommend contacting us through our WhatsApp channel.

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

@Emma.S bought directly from dyson. I WhatsApped dyson and they say this is completely normal and that’s where the air should come out 🤷‍♀️

@Jodey both brushes do the same thing. I have WhatsApped dyson and they say the brushes are fine

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @AKOS , it sounds like you were given some incorrect information, which is concerning to hear. I’m not certain which region you’re in, but you may wish to call or access live chat, rather than connecting via WhatsApp - it sounds like the agent you spoke with may not have completely understood the issue you’re facing. You're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. Good luck, and let us know if we can help further.