terrible return and customer service | Dyson Community
Solved

terrible return and customer service

• 6 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I foolishly purchased an airwrap on Dyson.com. It didn’t live up to my expectations so I returned it. Three weeks after shipping it back to Dyson, my refund still hasn’t been processed. I’ve called customer service several times and chatted with agents online. It has been completely unhelpful. I don’t recommend buying any product from dyson.com due to the risky return policy. I might need to call my credit card company in order to file a dispute at this point. If an employee from Dyson reads this, can you please help?

icon

Best answer by Jack 6 June 2024, 13:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Ponyloaf,

Thanks for letting us know about this, and apologies for the experience you’ve had so far. 

I’ve received your message, and will be in touch shortly.

We purchased the wrong battery for our vacuum and have been trying to return it for over a month, followed the return directions, waited for contact, there was none, moved on to calling customer support , multiple times, always told we would receive an email with return authorization so the incorrect battery could be returned, have yet to get the return label.  They were more than happy to sell me the correct part and charge my account immediately but not so accommodating about getting the return issue squared away.   From here on out I will probably buy the knock off from Amazon, at least they process returns in a customer friendly manner.