The color of the paint has changed | Dyson Community
Solved

The color of the paint has changed

• 24 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I purchased dyson supersonic blue blush in Bulgaria from a large hardware store chain, after using a hair dryer twice, the paint around the indicator lights began to change color. There is no dyson service in my city, and there is no online support in Bulgaria either. Maybe they can tell me here if this is normal? I began to worry that the hair dryer might be a fake, although I had never encountered such a thing in this store before.

icon

Best answer by Jack 26 March 2024, 14:29

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Aigun,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We would always recommend purchasing either from Dyson direct or from authorised Dyson retailers, to ensure the machine you’re buying is genuine Dyson technology. 

It would be very difficult to confirm via the Dyson Community whether or not your machine is genuine, but it certainly wouldn’t be a normal experience for the finish to begin to discolour after a couple of uses. For support with this particular issue, the Dyson Bulgaria team should be best-placed to help. You can find their contact information here.

Hope this helps.