Warranty claim for Dyson airwrap in Germany - Input reuqired | Dyson Community
Solved

Warranty claim for Dyson airwrap in Germany - Input reuqired

• 18 September 2023
  • 3 replies

After less than one year of use, my Dyson airwrap stopped working. After inspecting the filters and doing all of the suggested troubleshooting it still won’t work. I am an American currently living in Germany and purchased an EU model in Germany. Initially I took steps to go through the German Dyson website to try to file a warranty claim and it’s proving to be impossible. They direct you to a WhatsApp link where it appears no one is actually monitoring it? I have tried to contact someone for a week and will on occasion get a one sentence response and nothing further. The only other option is to call customer help - which will be in German and that’s a language barrier for me. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to successfully resolve?

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Converted to Question)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 21 September 2023, 16:43

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi there @mgeller1 

If you need further support after following the above action, please get in touch via one of our messaging channels, either WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. here one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.  

To do this, simply click on the website link https://www.dyson.de/de navigate to the ‘Support' section of the page and scroll down to the contact us section https://www.dyson.de/support/contact-us#  selecting ‘Start a conversation’.  

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.  

If you’re unsuccessful, please forward an email to the address below.

help@dyson.de

Hello,

The issue is that I cannot get anyone to respond to me on the messaging channels. I will get a response from

someone, answer their questions and never hear back from them again. I have been trying to unsuccessfully use the messaging channel for two weeks. I tried emailing the suggested email address and it bounced back because that inbox is not monitored. I have not tried calling the help desk because I do not speak German. Is it possible to work with someone on the US side, or at least someone English speaking, to resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Hello,

The issue is that I cannot get anyone to respond to me on the messaging channels. I will get a response from

someone, answer their questions and never hear back from them again. I have been trying to unsuccessfully use the messaging channel for two weeks. I tried emailing the suggested email address and it bounced back because that inbox is not monitored. I have not tried calling the help desk because I do not speak German. Is it possible to work with someone on the US side, or at least someone English speaking, to resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Thanks for making me aware of this @mgeller1 

Please send me DM with your name, address and serial number. 

I will check if I can promote a member of the local team to contact you direct to discuss this further.  

Thanks,