When will the Dyson Airstrait in Prussian Blue / Copper be availble in UK. It’s been out of stock for weeks. | Dyson Community
Solved

When will the Dyson Airstrait in Prussian Blue / Copper be availble in UK. It’s been out of stock for weeks.

• 26 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi.

When will the Dyson Airstrait in Prussian Blue / Copper be availble in UK. It’s been out of stock for weeks.

It was available in this colour scheme for about the 1st week of launch, and has been unavailable ever since.

Do Dyson have a date when this will be back in stock and available to purchase please.

icon

Best answer by Jack 27 March 2024, 14:16

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @KayTee,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We don’t have a date to share, but please use the Keep me updated option so we can send you an email alert when more stock is added. 

Hope this helps!

Thank You Jack 😊 

I already have these alerts activated,  but it just seems to be taking such a long time,  with no further info provided when I've enquired. 

Hopefully the wait won't be too much longer!

With Thanks 😊 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @KayTee,

No problem at all! I’m sorry we’re not able to be more specific, but having the email alerts enabled is the best way of keeping informed - you should hear from us as soon as new stock is added.

I’m sure it won’t be too long before you can get your hands on a new Dyson Airstrait™ straightener!