animal v10 collecting | Dyson Community
Solved

animal v10 collecting

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I booked a return for a out of warranty repair , the payment link came through , paid £99 to cover a battery and body replacement 

No details sent to how the collection works were sent , it was meant to be 24 hours

waited 3 days went back on the chat again as impossible to get through via phone , they sent a link instantly with collection date , which was 8 days wait .Waited until the 11th , all day appointment , no one came , no contact ,checked the security camera , on one on it so not missed them.

Cant speak to anyone again , haven't had time to go onto the chat session 

Feel like giving up to be honest , only 1 good thing is I don't think they have taken the £99 , will have to double check the bank online 

icon

Best answer by Jack 17 November 2023, 14:44

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @mattd . We are sorry to hear that your Dyson hasn’t been collected, as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday

Unfortunately the phone line is pretty much 30 minutes wait every time  i call it , the whasapp no longer works and even the online chat is slow to get through to on the 3 occasions ive had to use it to try and get the booking sorted 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @mattd,

The quickest way of getting in touch is to Live Chat to us via dyson.co.uk. Just click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a Live Chat session.

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you and getting this resolved!