Buyer Beware | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

My Dyson V12 Detect Slim Absolute failed in under a year. I returned the item and have been waiting for a replacement for about 4 weeks from start to finish. I have continually received conflicting information, received no emails unless specifically requested, and I have never been able to speak with a member of the supervisory team despite multiple requests to do so. I have received many assurances I would receive an email or tracking number. Last week I was expecting this and never received anything and today, one week later, that has still not been the case. I find it to be ridiculous that following up on this has become a part time job with still no official email from Dyson (just a couple from agents). Not only has this product not lived up to my expectations in terms of durability, but the support and communication has been abysmal. A vacuum is an essential household item and the fact that new customers are put above existing customers is beyond disappointing. These are not inexpensive products and this is some of the worst service I have received from any company. I cannot in good conscience recommend this brand or product to other potential customers. If I had my druthers I would receive a refund and purchase a vacuum from another company.

Be the first to reply!