Continuos filter problem in Cyclone V10 and unjust service treatment | Dyson Community
Question

Continuos filter problem in Cyclone V10 and unjust service treatment

• 2 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

We have a Cyclone  V10 cordless vacuum cleaner ( ZE7-EU-PNR2120A). Since the fist day we have the same issue: filter light blinks and the machine does not work. We are a couple around our 35s and know how to clean a filter etc… Please skip these steps...Sometimes the filter light blinks and the machine does not work and then all of a sudden it starts to work again without doing nothing, sometimes we wash the filter and it starts to work but two days later it blinks again, and sometimes it does not work at all and we send it to service. 

We bought the cleaner on 22.04.2022 and three times in 15 months we have sent it to service. Last time we have demanded to replace the machine with a new one as we can not use it but in vain. Our replacement request has been denied without a single comment / reply. When we tried to speak this with your hotline, your representaive told us that she neither can speak nor take contact with your service and advised us to go there physically and ask them why they did not have replace the cleaner. Incredible!!

What else does Dyson need to replace a machine with a new one ? Same problem occured more than 20 times in warranty period, in three of them we have sent it to service and you just have cleaned the filter and sent it back to us. We all know it is not because of the filter, it is obvious  that the machine is faulty but you don’t replace it with a new one. Our relatives / friends also  have a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner but none of them experience such a problem. And three months later our warranty period will expire and we will have to pay every sinlgle time significant amounts to your service to repair it since the machine is obviously faulty. Is it so difficult to be by your customer’s side ? Is it so difficult not to destroy the confidence shown in you ? Is it so difficult to relief the customer ? Replacing a machine with a new one is not a big issue for Dyson but paying in every two months to your service because of continuous filter error will be a big problem for me. 

One last thing, Dyson Turkey has the worst and worst and worst customer relations I have ever seen in my life. No replacement, worst after sales experince, worst customer relations… An excellent vacuum cleaner if only I could have used it regularly… 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi @gizem.sirin

It sounds like there may be a blocked airway in your machine.

Some places may not be obvious. Please load up this video and follow along:

If the issue persists after that, there may be a deep clog in the cyclone. This would be due to the machine sucking up something very fine en masses, like powder or flour, etc.

If you find that the troubleshooting doesn’t do it -  you will need to contact your local support for a “main body/cyclone” part.