Cordless Gen5 Detect - Prussian Blue/Copper - UK | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless Gen5 Detect - Prussian Blue/Copper - UK

• 9 January 2024
  • 1 reply

When will Cordless Gen5 Detect be back in stock in Prussian Blue/Copper in the UK? will they ever release the outsize version? 

icon

Best answer by Jack 10 January 2024, 12:45

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @amanda.coniglio,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We don’t have a confirmed date for stock availability for the Dyson Gen5detect™ vacuum in the Prussian blue/Rich copper colourway in the UK. But if you haven’t already signed up to be notified using the ‘Keep me updated’ button, you can do this here. We’ll send you an email alert as soon as it’s available to order.

At this time, we’re not able to say whether the Dyson Gen5outsize™ vacuum will be launched in the UK. I’d encourage you to keep an eye on Dyson.co.uk for any future additions to the range. And of course we’ll keep everyone updated here on the Dyson Community!

Sorry I can’t offer more definitive advice on these questions, but I hope this helps a bit. I’m happy to help if you have any other questions about the Dyson Gen5detect™ vacuum, or any of the other machines in our range.