Dyson Cordless V8 First Impressions - Rubbish experience | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I just ordered online a dyson v8 vaccum . That’s absolute NO. It does not work. When i remove the charger and i press the red bottom appears a red light and it does not work. Customer service cannot help with the returns as i need to wait until again gets activated. Why i need an account activated if i paid for a product that is not working. Robbers! Don’t buy Dyson they don’t even work from day 1!

Hi @bianca1212 

Thank you for raising this with us. 

Sorry to hear you’ve had a poor experience with your machine, allow me to assure you that this is not normal.

Although I’ve not directly looking into this case, I can confirm that an account will need to be created, including your name, address and the machines serial code - without this our team will be unable to assist you. 

If you’ve purchase the machine from any location other than directly from Dyson, please contact them to arrange a replacement/refund. In these instances, Dyson will only be able to support you with a warranty claim. 

As you’ve already been in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation.  

Thank you,