Dyson Vacuum LCD Particle count feature request | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson Vacuum LCD Particle count feature request

• 20 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hey Dyson fans,

I recently decided to change my life for the better and get a v15. I’m realizing one feature that is missing though is lifetime metrics for the particle count information - I saw a previous post on here confirming no local query workaround. Just posting so the folks at Dyson know there is interest - even just a setting to add up all of the dust and pollen vacuumed over lifetime. 
dream features would obviously be enabling sharing with friends via an app almost like an apple rings style - I’d love to see my friends hit their cleanliness goals and be able to cheer them on when they have a deep clean! I think it would be a solid addition to an already great vacuum and more interesting to me than like the fitness rings Apple does by far! 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @VacuumAnonymous,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - we’re glad you’re happy with your new Dyson V15 Detect™ vacuum!

Our engineers are continually working to refine and improve the technology and features we offer. We can’t reveal anything they may or may not be working on until we’re ready to launch, but we’ll be happy to pass your feedback along to the right people!