I purchased a Dyson V10 extra vacuum cleaner from the Dyson website in Turkey | Dyson Community
Solved

I purchased a Dyson V10 extra vacuum cleaner from the Dyson website in Turkey

• 26 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I purchased a Dyson V10 extra vacuum cleaner from the Dyson website in Turkey. Unfortunately, within just four months of use, I encountered a recurring issue with the trigger mechanism. I promptly sent the product in for service, and it was replaced with a new trigger unit. However, my frustration grew when the new unit also developed a trigger problem within two months. Once again, I had to send my vacuum cleaner in for repairs.Why should I continue to endure repairs and part replacements on a relatively new product? I urgently request a resolution to this ongoing problem. I no longer wish to use the V10 vacuum cleaner and I've read about this trigger problem in many comments written by users, so it is a cronical problem. I kindly request either a replacement with the V12 model, which does not have a trigger. I hope we can resolve this matter.
Can you please assist me?
Thank you

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 26 November 2023, 18:14

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hello @Nurdan Yıldırım Ulaş  thank you for reaching out to the community on this issue. In this case we will have to ask that you reach out to support in your region by phone or chat direct from the Dyson website.