Poor customer service - Delivery/Exchange | Dyson Community
Solved

Poor customer service - Delivery/Exchange

• 16 January 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I bought a V 15 in June last year and have had two of the motor heads have been Faulty/broken. I phoned on Wednesday 11th January and was told that they did not have the motor head in stock but they would swap the whole machine and it would be delivered on the 13th of January. That did not happen. I contacted Dyson support again on the 13th and was told that the machine would be with me today the 16th but again it did not arrive. I am just off the phone to Dyson support again and they are now telling me that it will be with me tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 17 January 2023, 22:06

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

What a complete and utter nightmare! 

Frustratingly, there is a lot that Dyson can/will do. That is other than checking on the status of the tracking code. I remember reading a post about deliveries a while ago. Let me see if I can dig it out. I am sure there was a part that said you’ve be better off contacting the courier for an update. 

Still, it isn’t an excuse for them to overpromise and under deliver. Excuse the pun. 

Yep, I was right. Here it is How to: Check on the progress of a delivery | Dyson Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @AlexKerr

Thanks for letting us know about this.

If you’re already in contact with our service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They're best placed to help you further and provide updates on delivery/collections.

That said, if you are still in need of help or feel you’d benefit from another set of eyes on this, feel free to drop me a DM with your name, address and serial number. I’ll review your account and see if there’s any additional update I can provide. 

Thanks, 

Stuart

Userlevel 1

Hi Stuart, further disappointment, nothing arrived today and no further communication despite the promise of delivery today from customer support last night. Really disappointing. This is the second fault in the seven months since we got the machine. Its the second motor head that has developed a fault, unfortunately they don't have any spares.

Regards Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Stuart, further disappointment, nothing arrived today and no further communication despite the promise of delivery today from customer support last night. Really disappointing. This is the second fault in the seven months since we got the machine. Its the second motor head that has developed a fault, unfortunately they don't have any spares.

Regards Alex

Hi Alex, 

Thanks for sharing the update. Not the news either of us was hoping for!

I’ll pick this up with the UK team as soon as they reopen and come back to you with further information.  

Speak soon. 

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @AlexKerr

Thanks for waiting while I had the local team look into this. 

I’ve had confirmation that one of the team will be contact you today. They will be able to provide you further insight and discuss the next steps.

Best,  
Stuart

Userlevel 1

Thanks Stuart Dyson have contacted me and advised that it will be with me tomorrow.

Regards Alex