Recieved my NEW Dyson V15 detect but packaging and vacuum seem used - Any suggestions? | Dyson Community
Solved

Recieved my NEW Dyson V15 detect but packaging and vacuum seem used - Any suggestions?

• 9 September 2023
  • 2 replies

I just purchased my Dyson V15 detect vacuum 3 days ago today is 09/8/23 Just received it today. I opened package and all of the attachments and vacuum seem dirty, or used. It was delivers in a cardboard box not in the “normal packaging” the top of the vacuum seem scratched. I’m very upset…..  I took a video when I was unboxing. What should I do ? 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 10 September 2023, 17:54

View original

2 replies

@dsanchez4190 It can be normal for dust from the manufacturing process to be present in a new vacuum. I can assure, if Dyson sells a “renewed” or “refurbished” model, it is explicitly listed as such.
Still, you can contact your local support for help with an order.

I just purchased my Dyson V15 detect vacuum 3 days ago today is 09/8/23 Just received it today. I opened package and all of the attachments and vacuum seem dirty, or used. It was delivers in a cardboard box not in the “normal packaging” the top of the vacuum seem scratched. I’m very upset…..  I took a video when I was unboxing. What should I do ? 

Ya that doesn’t really answer the question. Why are these $1000 products not shipped in proper packaging? Instead just tossed into an empty box with no protection? Just received my Gen5outsize and all the parts in the small boxes were open and spewed around the inside a generic large cardboard box. Is Dyson really cutting corners so much to save money that they don’t even ship direct to consumer in proper boxes? I know I wouldn’t have received this like this if I bought from Best Buy or another box store. This makes me not want to ever buy direct from Dyson.