Replacement of Cordless vacuum cleaner - spare parts | Dyson Community
Solved

Replacement of Cordless vacuum cleaner - spare parts

• 15 January 2023
  • 1 reply

I have requested for the replacement of my vacuum cleaner during Oct’2022. I have asked to monitor the stock availability. But I am really upset and let you know , I am still waiting to get the replacement part of my vacuum  cleaner. I am wondering how many more months you will take to get the part replaced. The product is under warranty. I had high respect for you product and engineering but no more. I am not able to use my cleaner due to the spare parts which is not working.  Here are the details.

If you cannot deliver this within a week please confirm. I will take it with consumer forum.

(Moderation Edit - Moved sensitive/personal information)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 18 January 2023, 10:23

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @prad49

Thanks for letting us know about this.

I’m sorry to read that you’ve had trouble placing an order.

Where our owners have been unsuccessful in ordering a part through our website, we encourage them to completely the ‘Notify Me’ option. This ‘Notify Me’ option allows the user to supply their email, without the need to log into the online service, and receive notifications on when a spare, accessory or product is back in stock. If you haven’t already done this, I would urge you to do so.

If you need help placing this order and not already been in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to reach out to them directly. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Thanks, 

Stuart