Spare parts for v15 | Dyson Community
Solved

Spare parts for v15

• 24 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Will a fluffy roller cleaner be ever available in Belgium/EU? I am already waiting for 1 year, and in the meantime the price has increased twice (almost doubled), but the item remains out of stock.

And I am surely not the only one. Some people here are even waiting for 2 years now.

What are we supposed to do? Buy a new vacuum cleaner? Shortage of materials surely isn’t an issue as the stores are full of new products that have this component. 

Dyson is asking people to spend 700 EUR for a bit of well marketed creative plastic, and then sends them to Ali to buy spare parts? Is that the business model?

icon

Best answer by Jack 25 January 2024, 13:42

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @davor

Welcome to the Dyson Community! I’m sorry if there’s been an extended wait for the Soft roller cleaner head you’re looking for. Global supply constraints mean we aren’t able to make as many parts and accessories available as quickly as we’d like to. We can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you haven’t already signed up, please use the ‘Keep me updated’ button on our online spares page to register your interest. We’ll email to let you know when new stock is added.