Stock Issue - Replacement Part | Dyson Community
Solved

Stock Issue - Replacement Part

Userlevel 1
Badge

New replacement part a dnd it's warranty authorized can't believe they are still using covid as a reason why they have not been in stock really sad I've had to use the small attachment on my hands and knees to properly use my cordless vacume throughout my house 

(Edited by moderator – Title amended and Tags added)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 3 November 2022, 10:22

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Thefamily 

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order a replacement part.

Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. We’re proactively looking into alternative solutions as the situation evolves, but in the shorter term this means that some spare parts may be available in limited quantities. It's best to sign up on our website to be notified when stock is available.

Thanks, 

Stuart.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @Thefamily

I am a great fan of Dyson, and I also agree on some of your points. But, I can definately say the parts supply issue has improved quite a lot than mid 2020, and it’s just that it hasn‘t reached to a level that a lot of customers expect. 

As a customer level, I was able to see there are more locations where their products are made (the new Vinca Blue HC ranges have a factory line in China), and I personally expect a better SCM management in the upcoming year. 

If you require urgent assistance, you can also contact their Helpline, and they might offer you some alterative options as well. 

Take Care,

J

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have best they can do is send a box so I can send my oversize plus through ups with no timeliness when I will receive another great resolve if I didn't need it or pay 1200  for this item not to work properly  the best solution would be send a new one first so I do t have to go out of my way or loose my device forwho knows how long. I mean it's not my fault dyson a multimillion dollar company cannot keep up the stock of warranties items

Userlevel 1
Badge

It's not only the fact it's not instock but it's also under warranty  how can you say warranty then not have the supplies you warranty that is a voided warranty?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Thefamily,

I can certainly understanding the level of frustration caused by a part being out of stock. 

As there are limits to what we on the Community can access, for example customer records, stock levels of specific parts, and/or alternatives, I’d urge you to contact your local service centre and discuss this matter with them.

Please call the local Dyson helpline and speak to one of our experts. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section on our Guides and manuals link.

Thanks, 

Stuart.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I did no resolve that is reasonable for me

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Thefamily,

We would encourage you to please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

You can also feel free to let us know which country you’re in, and one of our moderators here can work with you via DM to resolve the issue you seem to be having.

Best wishes,

Userlevel 1
Badge

I did this already the resolve is to send my dyson in the mail and be without one I suggested they send me a new replacement first then ide send mine back the want to protect themselves on there end but want to leave me without my device simply not fair I paid 1200 dollars for this hastle,

Hi,

You’ve shared a conflicting story. On one question you’ve commented Dyson are refusing to ship you a part due to there being no stock. 

Now you’ve said they won’t send it without you returning another part first.

I don’t quite know what you think the forum will accomplish here. Dyson in my book are within their right to expect you to return an incorrect part. it seems your the one deciding to leave your vacuum in disrepair and not them.. 

Kirby. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Family,

Due to the nature of the post you’ve submitted, we’d like to contact you directly to discuss this. We want to make sure we can follow up with you as quickly as possible. We’ve requested you to reach out to the proper channel for support, so I am requesting now that you please confirm your country of residence, so we can take this conversation offline and see how we can make this right for you. 

Best wishes,

United States  how can I directly get in contact with the best person who can authorize any needed actions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Family,

I have sent you a DM. I’ll be happy to help you there.

Best wishes,

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

@Family,

Thanks @kellym for routing this to the right department and please provide her with the details. I understand you might have been upset, but they are doing everything to sort this out! As you would know, posting this would not help resolve any issues and just aggravate the situation.

As Kelly told you that she would bring it to the right dept, provide her with the detailed info, and I’m sure someone at a superior level would call you back.

Just allow them some time as some investigation might be needed, and the Helpline associates would call you back for sure. They have all interactions recorded, so it seems providing them your phone number that you called from, and your email along with your full name would be helpful.

As this would be your personal info, you would want to Private Message it.

Hope everything get sorted out quickly.

Jay