Unable to find a back-up battery for V 12 in the United States | Dyson Community
Solved

Unable to find a back-up battery for V 12 in the United States

• 2 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
  • Novice Member
  • 8 replies

I like to have a second battery on hand, but in the United States, you cannot find one on the Dyson site and you must put your email in there for them to put you on a notification which I did two months ago. However, in Australia, you can buy one on their site without issues. Why is this after the V 12 has been out for at least a year now?

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 3 January 2023, 16:07

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @SR45 

Greetings, and happy new year. I did check stock here it the US, and despite it showing the V12 battery out of stock on the website, we do have some available, and it can be ordered via live chat or our phone Helpline. Some times, when a part restocks, it will come back in with a different sku number, which could be why you have not yet received an email alert telling you it’s available again. 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Very good to hear and thank you so very much for the reply. I will contact Dyson for this and happy new year to you.