Wheel fell of Dyson V11 - Help! | Dyson Community
Question

Wheel fell of Dyson V11 - Help!

• 1 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi

The wheel fell my Dyson v11.  I was cleaning up after new years eve and in the morning I found its wheel in my bedroom. I looked at the vacuum and noticed it was missing it. I tried putting it on but no luck.

It doesn't  seem broken so I am confused

Please Help...

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

@Owner of a vacuum Thanks for the post, that’s called the “V Ball Assembly” - it’s a relatively inexpensive part and your local support can help you find the exact part number for your model and order it.

@Owner of a vacuumThanks for the post, that’s called the “V Ball Assembly” - it’s a relatively inexpensive part and your local support can help you find the exact part number for your model and order it.

V Ball Assembly won’t fix that. if you look closely where the V Ball is meant to attach some of the plastic where that the screw for the wheel goes into has cracked meaning the only solution will be a whole new floor head which won’t be inexpensive. I can guarantee the plastic that has cracked away will be on the screw on the V Ball. I have had this happen 4 times and 4 times dyson have had to replace the floor head thankfully under warranty.

Badge +1

@Owner of a vacuumThanks for the post, that’s called the “V Ball Assembly” - it’s a relatively inexpensive part and your local support can help you find the exact part number for your model and order it.

You mean the neck of it?