DYSON Ball Animal 2 Origion roller brush not working | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

DYSON Ball Animal 2 Origion roller brush not working

• 3 September 2024
  • 1 reply

The vacuum turns on, there is suction, but the brush bar is not spinning.  Thinking that it was the attachment head brush, I replaced it with a new attachment head brush, and that didn’t help.  I tested both the on/off buttons and the head brush buttons, and they both work correctly.   I even tried to reset the head brush (not even sure if I have the correct procedure for that, other than what I found online).  What else could it be that is stopping the brush bar from spinning?

Hi @kentroylance1,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Thanks for the information you’ve provided - it sounds as if the fault lies not with the cleaner head itself, but with the main body of the machine.

So we can help resolve this for you, we'll need our Customer Care experts to take you through some further troubleshooting checks when you have your Dyson Ball™️ 2 Animal Origin vacuum easily to hand. If a repair is needed, they’ll be able to discuss your options with you.

Please visit Dyson.com and click Support to get in touch with the right Dyson Customer Care team for your region.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!