literal worst customer service of my life. | Dyson Community

literal worst customer service of my life.

• 11 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Been WEEKS trying to get a less than two year vacuum replaced because the bar stopped spinning. First they sent it back LITERALLY broken and in pieces. Now I’m “waiting” for a replacement but it’s been several weeks with no response or updates. Don’t even try to get a hold of someone who has power or a freaking update. I’ve spent over 5 hours trying to get a working vacuum Dyson. 3 hours on chat and over 2 hours on hold on the phone. I literally have lost more money figuring this out than it costs to buy a freaking Hoover Vacuum. I will literally never buy anything Dyson again. I can’t stress enough on how you all need to spend your money elsewhere. Dyson is terrible. I repeat DYSON IS TERRIBLE! 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @ihatedysn2024 , we are very concerned to hear of your experience and would like to look into this for you. Please feel free to email askdysonUS@dyson.com and we are happy to provide you with support.

Userlevel 1

I agree. The absolute worst. I was charged for a replacement part they shipped to a wrong address despite assurances the order was cancelled! I have literally spent hours trying to deal with them but have up and resorted to a credit card charge dispute. When I told Costco of the fiasco and they took the vacuum back with no questions asked. No there is customer service! I will never be buying Dyson again. 

i feel you! friday will be 4 weeks waiting for a replacement for an eleven month old vacuum. i am beyond frustrated and we are at their mercy.