Return | Dyson Community
Question

Return

• 3 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I want a return label and I eventually got the digital assistant to get the Concerns Team (whatever that is) to email me a label only the email doesn’t contain any return details or label and there is nothing in my account when I log in. How am I supposed to return it? Are Dyson in such trouble they are trying to withhold any dissatisfied customers money?? 

I didn’t like the machine and didn’t even use it because we tried to find answers to some queries and couldn’t and then we went down the rabbit hole of customer service. I’ve had enough of wasting my time. I want a return address label with a tracking code NOW please. Any other reputable company has a simple link to download the label. Why can’t Dyson? After this runaround and saying the call wait time is 70 minutes has ensured I will NEVER EVER even think about buying a Dyson product and I will let anyone else know. As a member of Which I will be contacting them today

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @Jan moss, I am very sorry to hear that getting a return label has been this difficult. I would like to look into this matter and help get all resolved. Can you please send me a direct message with your return details and your best email address for contact. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Hello, I haven’t heard back from you since I contacted you. I still haven’t got a refund. Can you look into this for me please?

It is happening with me as well. 
it is been more than 2 months. 
I need my return label asap. 
Nobody from dyson is helping me!!!

I spoke 3 times with representatives and they saying that return label is generated and I will receive it in 20 min. 
but I NEVER received it. ( I should have it 3 times already) 
it is so frustrating.

it is IMPOSSIBLE to return products to dyson. 
I am super disappointed with customer service of dyson. very unprofessional. 

case: 35997386

return order: 1649407987