Unauthorised recycled hoover | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

To Dyson manager Jack

I’ve been an old Dyson customer for a long time and always had good experience in the past. Unfortunately, I find myself writing to you out of disappointment and frustration after numerous phone calls to your phone support team and none of them could tell me why and who took the decision of recycling my vacuum cleaner without my permission? Some of your support people sounded AI voice machine to say the least! Impossible to reason with and difficult to understand their English. 

I invite you to look into your files and see that I sent my hoover DC28C with its original hose and the tangle for turbine tool ( floor brush) which were still in perfect condition as the brush was quite new.

I requested for my machine plus accessories to be sent back to me as I didn’t like any of the offers available with 25% discount. I  couldn’t have the machine back because it had been recycled!!??

As you may understand, this is completely unacceptable and I look forward to an explanation  as my machine with accessories have been recycled without my permission. Also, I am still waiting for my £99 back, and £55 ( this amount I was never told why you are paying this money? )which you “apparently” sent on the 25th of September, but still waiting to be credited, despite being told the money would be credited in 5 days.

Thru reading other articles written by other customers, it seems to me that Dyson does not offer good service anymore, and I hope, my problem is sorted out. 

Thank you

Marcela

Hi @Marcela,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information. Please check your Dyson Community private message inbox and provide the details requested.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.