Dyson OnTrac headphones | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson OnTrac headphones

• 31 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Can’t understand why it is Dyson makes it so difficult to get our questions answered, dial the 0800-number and if our question is least bit difficult the line is cut straight to the call survey.

1. What are the inner dimensions of the ear cushions? really need to know this given how uncomfortable it is wearing headphones where the ear cushion does not completely encase my ears
  2. Additional ear cushions and outer caps sold separately - fantastic. Now, if only I can find a link to the webpage to see ‘how much’ ...

Just my thoughts before I go splashing out £449.99

Thank-you

PS Ah, so we type ‘ea’ in Search amd there we have it, Ear cushions, magic. £49.99? that’s on the high side. Sincerely hope they’ll be lasting a lot longer than the 14-months I’m getting with my current headphones ...

Hi @OlderThanTime,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

The inner dimensions of the ear cushions are 34.5mm x 52mm.

We’ve engineered for optimum comfort on a very broad range of head shapes. Soft microfibre ear cushions mould to your ears and seal in sound - without squashing your ears! Even weight distribution, an adjustable headband and optimised clamp force mean you can enjoy your music all day long.

Sorry if you had difficulty getting this information via our Contact Centre, but hope this helps!

Hi @OlderThanTime,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

The inner dimensions of the ear cushions are 34.5mm x 52mm.

We’ve engineered for optimum comfort on a very broad range of head shapes. Soft microfibre ear cushions mould to your ears and seal in sound - without squashing your ears! Even weight distribution, an adjustable headband and optimised clamp force mean you can enjoy your music all day long.

Sorry if you had difficulty getting this information via our Contact Centre, but hope this helps!

Thank-you Jack, this is definitely good to know, unfortunately these might fall short but I’ll give them a try to see how they fit. #Aces and much obliged to you for going the extra mile!

when it come to Turkey?

Hi @billyjane,

Thanks for your interest! We don’t have an exact release date to share for Turkey yet.

Please keep an eye on Dyson.com.tr for any future announcements!