Solved

Latest Firmware update for the Zones - Feb 2024

• 19 February 2024
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hey @Stuart ,

Hope you are well mate!

I am downloading a new update for Feb 2024. Would you be able to once again ask the engineering team what is included in this update? it was a 17 minute download/install so was wondering if any major updates were included.

I am happy to see Dyson are still supporting this product. I love these.

Cheers...

icon

Best answer by Jack 20 March 2024, 17:59

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ernables,

Good to hear from you! I received and installed this update on my own Dyson Zone™ headphones yesterday evening as well. I’m just speaking to the relevant team to get the release notes, and I’ll share these here on the Dyson Community as soon as they’re available.

Really pleased to hear you’re still happy with your headphones!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thank you for your assistance @Jack !

Nice I was wondering the same thing also 

Any updates on the details?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

yeah any word @Jack ? :)

no pressure -- 🤓

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Jcc546 and @ernables,

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten you! Getting an update is taking longer than anticipated but I will come back on this as soon as I’m able to.

Thanks for your continued patience here!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

hey brotha @Jack I appreciate YOU!!!! 🤗

Hi @Jack!

Just following up on this request

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Jcc546,

Thanks for checking in - I appreciate your enthusiasm! As previously, I'm working behind the scenes to get this information together for you. I’ll share it here as soon as it’s available.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ernables@Henry0918 and @Jcc546,

Thanks for bearing with me on this!

Appreciate this may come as an anticlimax after the wait, but I’ve had it confirmed from the relevant software team that the update you received included:

• Bug fixes and performance enhancements.

Hope this helps! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

thanks for the reply. the first update we got the team were able to be a bit more explicit in what was in the update , so we could at least verify what changes occurred. 

in my case i have not noticed any glaring differences in operation, battery life, sound -- but i appreciate the engineers have not given up on this product.

even if the filtration is not everyone's cup of tea ( i LOVEEEEEEE the filtration!!!!!) , the sound and build quality is superb, so the headphones  on their own are worthy of future updates.