Dyson Air Purifier Emits Smell and Irritates My Throat And Nose | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Air Purifier Emits Smell and Irritates My Throat And Nose

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have a Dyson air purifier for about 3 years...no issues. Recently, I noticed that it has a funky smell coming out of where it blows air. The filters have a lot if life left. The past few nights I woke up with sore throat and stuffed nose which disappears after few hours. I will be contacting support soon but I wanted to hear if anyone has any ideas here. Thank you. 

PS: it reads good air quality in the room

icon

Best answer by Jack 27 March 2024, 12:31

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Iva,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. This does sound very unusual and for support, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. We’d need to take some further information to help determine what may be happening here.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!