Dyson Customer Service Deterioration Over The Years | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I have been a Dyson customer for like 15 years but have never been treated so badly like today. 
I called Customer Service and spoke with Bert. From the start of the conversation I got the feeling he is already impatient. I told him about my tower fan not blowing air as it used to and would want to know how to clean it. He asked for the serial number and when I asked if he can help me locate it or guide me to remove the base to see it, he replied saying just give us a call back when you have the serial number. Was he not supposed to be knowledgeable on the product and was that not part of his job?!! Only when I insisted did he send me a video link. When we finally found the serial number he went ahead to register my machine. When I asked him again how best to clean the machine he was very quick to say I will book you for a service. I questioned him how he knew the fan is broken when all I am asking is some tips on cleaning. I felt like he was too eager to pass my case to the service centre to make his job easy. Ever since Dyson off shored their customer service the quality has gone down.  Agents most of the time are reading off scripts & are not familiar with the products. 

Hi @Jdborja1,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback - I’m sorry your experience didn’t live up to expectations. 

We’d be happy to share any available cleaning tips for your machine - are you able to confirm exactly which model you own? You’re welcome to share a photo here if you’re not sure.