How to deal with Dyson’s terrible customer service? | Dyson Community
Solved

How to deal with Dyson’s terrible customer service?

• 7 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I bought a Dyson Purifier Big + Quiet on March 11.   The order confirmation said: "Shipping within 3-7 business days, plus processing time."  It still hasn't shown up and this is almost 2 months from when I ordered it.    I have tried to get help from Dyson from both live chat and phone on multiple occasions but haven't been able to get anyone who could help.  I have gotten 3 emails from them over the past 2 months, each saying my expected date for my purchase had changed and I should expect it in 7-10 Business Days.   It still hasn’t arrived.  Today I finally got someone on the phone who told me he couldn’t find my order.   When I told him I wasn’t hanging up and didnt trust him to call back or email me a response, he put me on hold for a long time and spoke to the warehouse.   He said my order was shipped and should arrive tomorrow.  I’ll believe that when I see it.   Is there any way to get this company to treat its customers better?   I am appalled at how hard it is to get a product for $1,200.   Any reply Dyson?  Any compensation for frustrated customers like me?  Do you even care?  If so, it doesnt show.

icon

Best answer by Jack 9 May 2024, 14:54

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @DK-NYC,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this. I’m sorry to hear your experience so far hasn’t lived up to expectations.

I’ve responded directly, and I’ll look forward to hearing from you.