It just keeps getting worse | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I thought I’d be safe if I asked support the estimated time it would take to receive a replacement unit or a solution - 10 days is what I was told three times in different phone calls.

Welp, its been one month since Dyson received the unit and the best I was offered is a 25% coupon for a unit that I had owned for less than a year before it started giving problems (either that or to wait indefinitely for a replacement). The unit was in perfect state, the only problem it has is the pump that broke for unknown reasons, I even shipped the original box, everything.

Think about it, I paid nearly $1,000 for this unit, and it broke ~10 months after its purchase. I had three agents tell me that the warranty process would have a solution within 10 working days.

1 month later the administrative department follows up offering me a 25% discount or to wait another 2 weeks (which, by the way, have already passed).

I can’t recall of any company having a worse post-sale experience than this, it’s just awful to think we’d spend thousands on products and the moment something goes wrong, you are left with the most disappointing experience.

Be the first to reply!