THIRD Dyson purifier and still having problems | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

THIRD Dyson purifier and still having problems

• 13 August 2024
  • 3 replies

Last September dyson replaced my air purifier with the newest model adding formaldehyde protection. (This is my second machine replacement and I also had a pump replacement.) I  got the clean orange filter notice and did so. Less than a month later it came up again, I ran the clean and it worked for a few days. Then it only worked on low air. Now I’m getting another icon with the orange filter pointing to the pump. A call to customer service has been helpful in the past, but this one told me to take it to a dealer, which is 100+ miles away. I asked for a supervisor, who eventually was “trying to call me: but I never got any call. I spent $800 and have only had use of the machine for a few months at a time. It looks beautiful, but something is very wrong and the previous support service seems to be failing. Ideas?

Maria

Hi @MariaP,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

I was contacted by Dyson and asked for specific information. I replied promptly. Unfortunately, it’s been a week and no other response. Is customer service at Dyson now a sham operation just like the help I got on the phone initially?

I was contacted by Carlos this morning. He was knowledgeable, patient and kind. My issue was resolved to my full satisfaction. I’m sorry that it took unpleasant comments on the site to get Dyson’s attention, but happy with the outcome.

MariaP