Unable to place order in Turkey - No stock left to order. | Dyson Community
Solved

Unable to place order in Turkey - No stock left to order.

• 28 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I am a citizen living and practicing law in Turkey. On 28.07.2023, at 11.38, they informed me when your Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool Formaldehyde™ (White/Gold) brand device was in stock. Although I entered about 10 times, I could not complete my order. I could not make this order both from my computer and from my mobile phone. They did not inform me. I think they exhausted the stocks by deliberately making a malfunction in the system. Despite all my efforts, I could not get the product I wanted and the product was sold out in about half an hour. I think this was done intentionally to benefit others. Please request that this matter be investigated. I will apply to the roads. (personal information removed) can you please get back to me.

(Edited By Moderator - Personal Information Removed) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 31 July 2023, 10:40

View original

3 replies

Same in Australia. Waiting some 12 months for a filter for my BP01. It’s pathetic. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @yilmaz

Thanks for raising this here. 

We can only apologise for any frustration caused - unfortunately this stock was limited, and it did sell out quickly. If you’re still keen to order, we can let you know when more stock is available in future. Just re-register your interest by completing a new ‘Notify Me’. Once you receive notification of stock availability, please make sure you order quickly to avoid disappointment - If you’re still experiencing issue with the web connection, you may be better placed to contact Dyson directly and place the order over the telephone. There number can be found under the ‘Support’ sections on our websites globally. Visit Dyson.com to get started.

Unfortunately we're not able to guarantee an exact date when stock will become available again 

Thanks, 

Stuart

First of all, thank you for your return. After I received the information that the product I wanted in stock, I received the password to my credit card about 10 times about this stock, but the transaction was not completed due to the reasons arising from your systems. When I called for this order, they said that they could not make the order over the phone. You will understand that there is a problem. (If the orders are checked, it may be seen that the software is set for corporate customers, etc.).
I request you to check the orders on the system during the hours we mentioned.