Where is your complaints process? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Where is your complaints process?

• 1 September 2024
  • 2 replies

I purchased a Dyson AM09 Fan (Hot and Cold) on 08/05/2024. In early August, the fan displayed an F08 error. After following the troubleshooting steps, the error changed to F03. I promptly booked a repair with Dyson, and the fan was collected on 07/08. It was repaired and returned on 14/08. However, upon its return, I noticed significant cosmetic damage that was not present when I sent it in.

I called Dyson customer service to file a complaint. The representative assured me that the issue would be escalated, and I would receive a complaint reference via email. Unfortunately, I never received any follow-up.

I contacted Dyson again, requesting a replacement unit. A pick-up was scheduled over a week later, which was already frustrating. In the meantime, I reached out to Dyson’s social media team, who quickly arranged a swap.

The replacement fan was delivered, and the swap was completed. However, Dyson inexplicably sent DPD three more times to collect the old unit, despite it having already been exchanged during the delivery of the replacement.

Fast forward to today, 01/09, and the replacement fan has stopped working after just an hour of use. I’ve booked another collection through the chat function. I also attempted to call customer service to escalate my complaint, but the agent was unhelpful, asking me to reply to a ‘no-reply’ email. When I insisted on opening a formal complaint ticket, he put me on hold and then abruptly ended the call.

It’s now the end of summer, and I’m still without a working fan, a complaint reference, or any sign of resolution. Does anyone at Dyson actually listen to their customers? This experience has been incredibly disappointing.

Hi @LHoltom92,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @LHoltom92,

I understand our Customer Care team have now been in touch to resolve this situation for you?

Our apologies once again that this didn’t go as smoothly as it should have done.

You’re welcome to reach out to us at the Dyson Community if you need further advice or support at any point!