Where to place the Dyson PH04 for 2 Rooms - Suggestions welcome. | Dyson Community

Where to place the Dyson PH04 for 2 Rooms - Suggestions welcome.

• 23 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Hey there,

I would like to get the Dyson PH04 and use it for both our bedroom and our son's bedroom/nursery. Since we live in an old building, the air quality is often not like in a new building. The air is sometimes too dry (especially on warm days) and there is also an occasional smell of old wood/dust. The bedrooms are right next to each other and separated by a door as shown in my drawing. Where would you most likely place the PH04 so that it purifies/humidifies the air in both rooms? What I'm also a bit concerned about is that the soon to be 3 child will always play around with the ph04 if it gets in the way too much. maybe you have some nice tips?

Thank you in advance for your opinions/answers

Kristofer

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

I’m not sure they’ll get 100% coverage between the two rooms. Looking at the layout and the internal wall between the two rooms, along with the furniture placement, you’d struggled. 

There’s two post with a likewise answer: 

1. Is there a best place for your Purifier? | Dyson Community
  2. Keeping your purifier performing at its best | Dyson Community

If your focus is more on the benefit for your kids, I’d leave it in their room. If you’re looking at splitting it, then I’ve made two suggestions. 1 is for the kids room. 2 is where you might get coverage over the two rooms. 

Tough question. Single room coverage is ideal, although I do have mine in the down stairs lobby and feel the effects in the lounge. @Bench48 Suggestion seems sound. 

My recommendations are:

Use auto mode and place it in oscillation. Here some material to read to get you started. 

Using Auto mode (Purifier, Heater and Humidify) | Dyson Community

In-App remote control | Dyson Community 

Kirby. 

Tough question. Single room coverage is ideal, although I do have mine in the down stairs lobby and feel the effects in the lounge. @Bench48 Suggestion seems sound. 

My recommendations are:

Use auto mode and place it in oscillation. Here some material to read to get you started. 

Using Auto mode (Purifier, Heater and Humidify) | Dyson Community

In-App remote control | Dyson Community 

Kirby. 

Thanks for your reply. You also would reccomend to place it on location 2? Dont know if it is that good, because its really near the childs bed. Maybe we also have to relocate the bed.