GRWM Videos - Get Ready with Me | Dyson Community

GRWM Videos - Get Ready with Me

• 24 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi Everyone!

We only recently joined the community and we’ve already been sharing some YouTube videos for the Supersonic.

The salon team and I take inspiration for new styles and tips from different GRWM videos (Get Ready with Me) which we feel would be great for others 😀

ALL the Dyson Supersonic attachments EXPLAINED - Not quite a GRWM video but we love the explanation to all the attachments. We even use some of these in our salon!

AT HOME BLOW OUT.. how to master it from a hairstylist - Kayley Melissa - Fast and easy Salon Blow Out at home - We love watching Kayley.

HOW I STYLE MY HAIR USING THE DYSON SUPERSONIC HAIR DRYER + Hair Chat - An easy, at home style with on textured hair.

We hope you love these as much as we do.

Sally 😊

(Edited by moderator – Tags added)

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

OMG - I love GRWM videos!!! 

What a wonderful thing to share! ❤️

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hi Darlin, 

What a lovely little idea! My daughter is forever borrowing the airwrap, spending time on YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, you name it, she is there! Watching creators create styles. 

I’m considering buying her the Supersoninc for Christmas! I’ll share this with her!

Lemon 🍋