Dyson V11 Vacuum Issue - Request for Assistance | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dear Dyson Service Team,

I hope you are doing well. I am writing to seek assistance with my Dyson V11 cordless vacuum cleaner, which I purchased approximately one year ago. Unfortunately, the device has recently started experiencing a problem.

The issue is that the vacuum runs for about 3 seconds, then stops for 1 second, and resumes working in short bursts. This cycle repeats continuously, making it impossible to use the vacuum effectively. Other than this issue, I haven't encountered any other problems with the device.

I would appreciate any guidance you can provide on troubleshooting this issue or arranging a repair if needed.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
Naciye

Hi @Naciye,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! 

This sounds like an unusual issue, and to help pinpoint the cause we'll need our Customer Care experts to take you through some further troubleshooting checks when you have your Dyson V11™️ vacuum fully charged and easily to hand. If a replacement part or a repair is needed, they’ll be able to discuss your options with you.

Please visit Dyson.com and click Support to get in touch with the right Dyson Customer Care team for your region.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!