How do I use my Dyson Zone™ headphones' joystick control and other audio features? | Dyson Community
HEADPHONES - TUTORIAL

How do I use my Dyson Zone™ headphones' joystick control and other audio features?

• 30 March 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Your Dyson Zone™ headphones have a joystick audio controller on the back of the right ear cup. 

The joystick allows you to play, pause, control volume, fast-forward, rewind, and skip audio tracks, as well as use Voice assistants to answer and disconnect calls.

Play and pause

• Press the centre of the joystick to play audio.
  • When audio is playing, press the centre of the joystick to pause and press again to play.

Volume

• Push up on the joystick to increase the volume.
  • If you press and hold the joystick in the up position, the volume will increase until it reaches the maximum level or until you release the joystick. 
  • Push the joystick down to reduce the volume. Press and hold to keep decreasing.

Fast-forward, rewind and skipping

• Push the joystick left or right to skip forwards or backwards through the audio files.
  • Press and hold left or right to rewind or fast forward. Release your finger to stop.

Using your mobile device's voice assistant

Voice assistant

• Press and hold the centre of the joystick to trigger your device's voice assistant through the headphones. Press the centre of the joystick to end the use of the Voice assistant.

Accepting and rejecting voice calls

• To accept a call from your mobile device, press the centre of the joystick on your Dyson Zone™ headphones.
  • Press and hold the centre of the joystick to decline the call.
  • When connected to a call, press the centre of the joystick to disconnect the call.

Call volume

• Push up on the joystick to increase the volume. If you press and hold the joystick in the up position, the volume will increase until it reaches the maximum level or until you release the joystick. 
  • Push the joystick down to reduce the volume. Press and hold to keep decreasing.

Audio settings within the MyDyson™ app

The MyDyson™ app provide multiple options to further optimise the audio experience, including Active noise cancellation (ANC) and equaliser settings:

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.