brand new gen5 outsize not suctioning on hard floors woth fluffy head | Dyson Community
Solved

brand new gen5 outsize not suctioning on hard floors woth fluffy head

• 16 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Just unboxed brand new gen5 outsize. Was so excited to use this on my hard floors to replace my old old 50 dollars bag vacuum that had amazing suction but could no longer get the bags for. It doesn’t feel like there is suction to the floor at all. And having to go over spots more then once to pick up little things I can see with the laser. Is the a bad vacuum I got or does it not really feel like it it’s suctioned to the floor with dysons? My old little cheap one I couid feel it pulling to the floor with the suction and see things getting vacuumed up and this doesn’t feel like it’s doing that at all. 

icon

Best answer by IsaiahH 30 May 2024, 19:27

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

I would check for blockages as this is most likely the reason for such a loss of suction in such a short period of time, I would also recommend cleaning the filter as that can also cause suction issues. If both of those don’t fix it, I would recommend contacting Dyson support for a replacement